1. Funding ways. You can fund your campaigns using PayPal or any other online payment Gateway, credit or debit cards, UPI and Wire Transfer.We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card. portal is self manage you can add fund and run campaign as well as can track your service from reporting area. Clients are encouraged to pay by credit card as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time. also you are fully responsiable for payment, you can't use any cards of paypal account which is not belong to you or its stole by you. No liability for spend transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the services you purchased, we have no liability for the or services underlying the transaction. Our responsibility is to handle your funding transaction and provide the support if you have any diffculty. All funding transactions are final unless required by law. If you order something /that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
2. Authority. Once you provide us your appropriate payment instrument, you confirm to be allowed to use it. And once you fund the transaction, you authorize us to charge the full amount to the designated funding instrument and let us to collect and store it.
3. Funding fail. When you fund a payment with a debit card and the transactions results in an overdraft or any other type of fee, you are the only one responsible for this.
4. Funding terms. OILYMOB’s Funds (Tokens) is a payment method in order to start any type of an advertising campaign.
4.1. When you receive or purchase these Funds (Tokens), you hava a limited right to use them with certain options inside the OILYMOB dashboard such as creating an app’s advertising campaign.
4.2. You can not sell or transfer the Funds anywhere outside of Oilymob.com.
4.3. We are capable of changing the Funds purchase price anytime, as well as the Funds usage and transfer ways.
4.4. Funds are redeemable for only the monetary current value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
4.5. OILYMOB have been using the small amounts of free promotional Funds given to our users. We are capable of removing these anytime.
5. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use OILYMOB Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
6. Inquiries. By using OILYMOB Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
7. Right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe doing so
8. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
9. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
10. Customer assistance. Subject to this full section, we provide various tools in our OILYMOB Live Chat Support to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
11.Campaign Cancellation Refunds Policy: Account funds can be spent on campaigns in order to buy traffic. Funds are then moved from your available account balance into reserved funds for your campaign(s) to cover their daily budget(s). You are not entitled to any refunds for money that has been spent on your campaigns. In order to make a refund of the remaining money on your campaign(s), simply pause the campaign(s) and the funds will be automatically refunded from your campaign(s) reserved funds back to your available account balance within 15 minutes. The only exceptions to this rule are push notification ad campaigns, for which the refund process after pausing takes 24 hours.
12.Refund against cancellation: Our Refund Policy describes how Oilymob (owned and operated by Delta International AS) handles account and campaign funds/money on the oilymob Platform.We will initiate instant refund to your wallet once we receive your cancellation request. However, some time it may take time till 24hrs to reflect in your wallet account.
13.How to cancel an order?: You may cancel the order or campaign by following the below mentioned steps: Go to the “dashboard” section on the web Select your campaign Click on “Cancel” button.
14.Withdrawal Request of available fund: You can withdrawal request in conditions only, if we unable to deliver the desired services against ordered by you or termination of your account by us in voilation of our Ad netowrk policy.Fund will release within 24hrs of your widhrawal request. However, it may take time till one week to reflect in your account. Account funds that have not been spent can be refunded/withdrawn at any time, unless the account has been inactive/obsolete for 12 months or more. To request a refund of a credit card or debit card deposit, please create a support ticket using the “Support” email at the bottom left of the Oilymob user interface. Our finance team will handle your request within 48 hours. In very rare cases, it may take longer. To request a refund from your account for other payment methods (i.e. WebMoney, PayPal, Paxum or Bank), simply make a withdrawal request using the same payment method you used to deposit the funds to your account. Withdrawal requests are normally processed within 5 business days. In very rare instances, it may take longer.
15. Since we run an Adnetwork and are not provider of tengiable goods or item, we are only provider of pure intengiable goods & services against android and ios mobile applications for mobile app marketing services. Our refund policy are not aplicable on any purchase of digital E-book or advertising services which fall under intengiable goods & services.
16. Intervention. We may not intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, company or organization that was, is or will be working with you.
17. Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Last updated: Sept. 23, 2015